Coordination and Acquisition of Patches
- A team consisting of Josh Williford and Jacob Hoffman will draft a formal email to the chief of each lodge in the section, asking for the donation of at least one full set of 2020 conclave patches, as well as at least three other patches of the lodge’s choosing. Other merchandise is welcome, but merch donations will not count for the three patch minimum.
- Josh and Jacob are also in charge of assigning jobs for volunteers from the lodge and ensuring the setup of the event runs smoothly. A sample floor plan is included in this document.
- Bidders will register/receive their numbers on cardstock at the table near the entrance, and can then view the items on the display table or take a seat.
- The Auction will start promptly at 1:30 on Saturday.
- When a bidder wins an auction, they will receive an index card as proof of purchase with the item, price, and bidder number written.
- At the end of the auction, the cards will be taken to the register at the registration table and the items will be purchased.
- Bidder numbers
- Auction Tracking sheet
- A way to organize the winning items by number
- Change for payment and Credit Card machine
- Bags for the items to protect them