Wahissa Lodge Service Project Contact: William Erickson firstname.lastname@example.org
• Coordinate with SR-7B Service Chairman and the service lodge regarding Service Project setup.
• Provide a minimum of four arrowmen to assist with the canned food drive on Friday evening.
• Provide a minimum of five (5) arrowmen to assist with the designated Service Project during OAX.
• In the event of a lack of participants, provide arrowmen to carry out the project.
• Assist the service lodge in cleaning the area used for the Service Project.
• Coordinate with the service lodge the delivery of the completed Service Project to the beneficiaries.
• Ensure that the Service Project is completed before the end of Conclave.