Section Election Requirements
- Must be under 21 years of age for the entire term of office. Must have a letter of approval from their respective Scout Executive prior to nomination
- Letter must be submitted to the Section Adviser, Brett Warner by 8:00pm on Friday, April 17, 2020. It can be submitted through any of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail:1336 Legendary Lane Morrisville, NC 27560
- Candidate can deliver a hand signed letter from their Scout Executive to Brett Warner
- Must be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America and the Order of the Arrow
- Candidates will be allowed one minute each for speeches at the opening campfire.
- Candidates will be allowed two minutes each for speeches at the Candidates’ Forum.
- The forum and elections will be held Saturday afternoon of Conclave.
- Campaign posters are permitted in designated areas only, which will be located in various areas of camp.
- Any campaign materials handed out should be disposed of properly.